Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday

Thank you all for emails and even phone calls of encouragement. Today is Friday and we were not paid. Eric will have to make a decision tomorrow. All I can really say right now is that I do not understand! Eric spent the whole week mentoring kids and then today speaking to over 200 young men at a basketball camp where 17 kids trusted Christ...God is using him!!!! There are many things running through my head right now...most of them I feel like I am not supposed to verbalize but I will say...It is EASY to have faith and trust the Lord when you are getting paid in ministry....It is not so easy right now...for me anyway. After 3 1/2 years of this...I am VERY weary!

I love you all very much and appreciate your prayers and concerns!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash