Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twitter

So do you Twitter? I said that I would not!!! The twitters that I had read were things like...going to the store....cooking dinner,,,,,washing dishes....And I was thinking.....are you kidding???? I don't want everyone reading this stuff about me and I certainly don't want to read it about anyone else??!!

Somewhere along the way I started realizing that many of them were so much more. I love shouting out a short word of encouragement. I don't really like to read long passages on blogs...so twitter is great 140 characters...enough to make you think about what you really want to say without the fluff! I love the people that I follow...I laugh...I am interested...I am convicted ...I am encouraged.

It is easy and it is free....you do not actually ever have to write anything if you don't want to just follow others.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash