Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Salsa


Everyone in our family loves salsa I will post at some point how I make my own...so yummy but for today I want to share a little tip for you. If I buy it at the store...I buy Pace Picante....we do not like the chunky kind.....I was noticing that my kids were just dipping their chips and shaking off the chunks....wasteful. So I put the whole jar in the blender and give it a whirl....this solves the problem....no chunks...no waste...same great flavor! We eat salsa almost daily with baked or organic blue corn chips(from Aldi).......sometimes I put them on a plate with a little cheddar cheese over the top...run them in the microwave just until the cheese melts and serve them with salsa and sour cream....very yummy indeed!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash