Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why?

If you are wondering why you are seeing this twice...if you have been scrolling down.....because I am a ding dong and I didn't know that if you edited an old post that you had saved into drafts....that it would publish it on the day you drafted it rather than the day you edit and post it!! I think I posted it about 3 times before I figured it out??????




So some of you who know me asked why do I have all the cleaning products(seen in the pictures of my stash) if I don't like chemicals.....well....

#1...I do use Lysol in my toilet....well because they are gross and I like them clean and I don't like to buy the expensive stuff with less chemicals and since I get that stuff for free or almost free....but I am open for other ideas???

#2...I use those items all the time in gift baskets for brides or for house warming gifts. So basically I am saying that I don't like to breath those fumes but I will give them to a new bride????? That sounds bad for sure! If you are a new bride come by and I will teach you how to save enough money so that you don't have to use those products! That is the best I can offer :)

I use Shaklee Basic H for so many things! I costs about 15-16 bucks after shipping but is so worth it! I love all their products and honestly if I could afford it I would buy a whole lot more from them but if you can only get one thing this is the one to get.

While it looks expensive it is not at all. I mix 3 drops....literal drops.... with 16oz of water and use it to clean and wipe down everything! All windows and counters, hardwood floors, walls....anything that doesn't need to be disinfected. It is great...it is extremely cost effective....no chemicals...organic material....no stinky vinegar :) 3 drops makes a great many spray bottles. I use 1 teaspoon in my homemade laundry detergent as well and I have had the same 16 oz bottle for 8 mos. I will order some next month because I only have about 2 tablespoons left.

My friend swears by the scour off paste but I haven't tried it yet....I am going to order it next month as well...I'll let you know what I think!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash