Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here I am.


How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was very nice. We usually have a blow out with many, many families at my mama's but this year but this year because of mama's surgery we had a lovely dinner at Eric's parents house.


Mom had colon cancer 4 years ago and she just had to have her 3rd hernia repair 2 days before Thanksgiving. She had been told 3 days in the hospital.......ended up being 9???? She was open for 7 hours???? They had to completely rebuild her abdominal wall. Someone had to be with her 24/7 while she was in the hospital, so my sisters and I rotated with daddy. When daddy and one of mys sisters had to return to work then Katherine and I rotated. She is home and tonight will be the 2nd night that she and my dad are alone. What an ordeal for her! I hope that this is the last of all surgeries!!!That is the reason I haven't been here! Schooling, ministry and mama kept me way too busy.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash