Tuesday, July 6, 2010

AMTC



Oh my word....it has been a LONG day!!!well I am just going to tell you that in my very humble but accurate opinion...as my pastor says...Lindsey was outstanding!!!! She stood with such confidence and expression and did her monologue. She got huge cheers and whistles....after she was done we were sitting in the hall with hundreds of others and one of the judges from NY walked right up to her and told her what a great job she did and then just walked away. She was so sweet to the other girls who were nervous or girls who came up and wanted to talk with her....I was very proud! I was not allowed to take pictures while she was preforming but I did take one of the competition hall....and I might have accidentally on purpose filmed her performance....I felt like a rule breaking spy...but a mama's got to do what a mama's got to do!

1 comment:

vrhunt said...

Lord, please forgive Michele accidently, on purpose!!! ha ha. Glad she is having a good time. Hope she gets lots of callbacks.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash