Thursday, November 20, 2008

Best cleaning tip ever.


My mom has been using Shaklee Basic H since I was in middle school. That was long before all the fuss about using organic, nontoxic, earth and kid friendly products. I mix up 16 oz. of filtered water in a spray bottle and put 2 drops......seriously 2 drops of Basic H and I clean windows and glass. Honestly I was looking for the math on that somewhere on their web site and it says that one 16oz bottle equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz Windex. The member price of that is $10.35....you do the math. I buy it by the gallon because I use it for everything and 1 gallon lasts us for about a year. It is really the best degreaser on the market. I use a stronger solution 1 teaspoon per gallon to mop my hardwoods and tile floors and to clean cabinets and tables. I am telling you the stuff is amazing. Check it out here.

I thought it was kind of funny when I heard that Oprah featured it on her favorites show. I have been using it for so long because it is good and economical and it is a huge bonus to me now that I have kids because I do not like them surrounded by so many chemicals.

Love those babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. love yours too! I saw you were in woodstock I am not far from ya.

ASHLEY said...

hey!! i saw you commented on the trendy mommy blog! Great things are coming up in December and some Great giveaways, too! Keep checking back in!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash