Friday, August 29, 2008

BOYS,BOYS,BOYS

I grew up in a house with three girls.....boys are soooo different! I am not sure why this is such a huge shock. You see I also grew up with a father who is a nut. My mom still thinks he has some sort of death wish! He thinks he can do anything!!! Well I sort of think that he can to! :) He loves chain saws and took great pride in climbing many..many trees in our yard over the years...some dangerously close to the house and always dropping them where he wanted. Well except the one he dropped across the entire busy street we lived on!! He told us crazy stories about growing up with his 3 brothers and sister...but still I was not prepared!

My girls and I sit and shake our heads much of the time. As different as they are...My ultimate goal is to raise them to love Jesus. I want them to make a huge impact for His kingdom wherever they are. I want them to be prepared to always give a yes to Jesus, wherever that might lead them! I want to raise Warriors. One of the blogs that I love to read is Virtue Alert she recently wrote an article about boys. I love it!! And I agree with it!!...Scroll down to the article Warriors or Wimps. Let me know what you think??

http://virtuealert.blogspot.com/


Love those babies! Especially those boys!:)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash