Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coupon's for a cause!

Want to help...DO you live in the Woodstock area??

I am teaching a couponing class for the families who run SWO, in a few weeks. These guys are awesome...Eric and I have been involved with them for 10 years...they are making a huge impact on students and the poor community of Andrews NC. They only have an Ingles there to shop at...so I'm gonna learn that system and go shop and teach!

How can you help?? I would love to bless them with couponing goodies...so here is what I need:

Any of your non perishable extras
cleaning supplies
soup and canned veggies
tuna
spaghetti and pasta
ANY NON PERISHABLE items...you know the stuff I'm talking about!
Any and all baby diapers, wash, wipes, powder
I want to give each of them a coupon box.....I will need $70.00 for this.
If you want to donate money toward this instead of food items you are welcome to drop me a check and make sure to designate that on a separate piece of paper...not the memo line! It is tax deductible as long as you do not designate the money....funny how the gov. works:)
Make check to Driven To Encourage Ministries 780 Neese Road Woodstock, GA 30188

You can drop off any goods at my house and I will take them up in a few weeks.

Check them out here.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash