Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shred???


OK....I love to take a few minutes every other day and read a few blogs. One of the ones I read is Virtue Alert....love it! I just know that she and I would be great friends and I am claiming her son the 16 year old for Lindsey! We can do that as moms you know! Anyway...she issued this challenge today to join her in the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels video. Lindsey and I thought this might be fun. We went to Target and bought it tonight and came home and did level 1. To say that I thought I was going to die would be an understatement! I am so out of shape.....more than I cared to admit. I chose to use the 5 pound weights....bad idea...I should have started with the 2 pounders....but I thought I was tough! Aparently NOT! Of course Lindsey will hold me to the whole 30 day thingy.....UUGGG....only 29 more days of torture left!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash