Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back in the saddle!




Believe it or not she was asking to go back to the barn when she was still using a walker!!!! Yes I am serious! Her dream is to work with kids doing horse therapy so nothing as little as a horse falling on top of you and spending 5 HOURS strapped to a board is going to stop you! She works so hard to pay for her own lessons...she scoops poop...feeds and waters her trainers horses and loves EVERY second of it! I have my eye on 86 acres here in Woodstock...can I just claim it like the Children of Israel???? Does it work that way??? I would let my baby girl have her barn and her dream and I would ask a few other families to build on the property with us. One can dream! Right! She does love those horses!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash