Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been tagged!

Hello friends, I have been away on a trip with my honey. The whole thing was such a huge blessing! We totally enjoyed talking and reading and catching up on some much needed rest. We certainly hit the ground running when we got home!!!

Before I left I was tagged by my friend Deanna and when I got back my friend Tammy tagged me...FUN....FUN.

This is how you play...list 6 things about yourself that others might not know and then tag 6 others.


1. My last baby (#5) was 12 pounds and 14 oz......oh how I wish there had been 2 more oz. I mean you would really have bragging rights to 13 pounds. He was also 24 1/2 inches long!

2. My belly measured 60 inches around with that baby...I would post a picture but I'm afraid you would be scarred for life!

3. I have been para-sailing and would love to go again.

4. I had gastric bypass surgery 3 years ago and lost 85 pounds.

5. I was an aerobic instructor for 12 years and that is where I met my amazing husband.

6. I cut my own hair, Eric's hair and my kids hair...I am not a stylist just poor! Actually Lindsey started going to have her hair cut about a year ago. She wanted it really short and I was afraid I would botch it.


I tag.....Kasey, Kristiapplesauce, Lindsey, Amy, Lisa and Jessica

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash