Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16

Hello sweet friends!!! After a long break from my blog and many other things...I am back..I think???? I have so many things to tell you...I think about you guys and what I want to write all the time but finding or making the time to sit and write has been difficult!!

Lindsey is finishing up her senior year and doing very well but with that is the process of all those college applications and transcripts. Marshall is swimming 5 days a week for 3 hours a day....he loves it and he is really good at it!!! He is going to state in two weeks!!! Fun to see your kids find their nitch! Emily had to take a break from horse riding for a little bit. It's a situation that I am not at liberty to discuss here but we are praying that the Lord would give us a new place for her to ride! Benj and Luke are playing upward soccer and they are so excited to begin this spring!

Eric has been busy speaking in schools and as of January he is back in the gym with 30 young men 4 days a week to mentor them! Great opportunity for him!

I am over the top busy with homeschool and I am speaking about once a month to ladies groups...love it!!!! I sure hope that you have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash