Monday, July 28, 2008

Order Please!

I had the awesome privilege of speaking to many women this past weekend at a womens conference and I received quite a few questions and subsequent emails about various things that I spoke about. In the next few entries I am going to try to answer a few of those.

What is the most important ingredient to having order in your home?

I know that some of my friends laugh that "I" am being asked this question...GAY BROWN...because well lets just say you had better call before you drop in so I can be sure to get dressed:) In all seriousness...I am NOT a hyper organized gal. I am not a hyper scheduled gal but I have learned over the years that things run so much smoother when you have a routine and a PLAN! Your babies are happier when they are on some form of a schedule and this really does carry over throughout their whole lives.

Without a plan your day will be one big blur. We have all had those days when it is 3:00 in the afternoon and it seems we have been spinning our wheels all day and we have accomplished nothing! Well without a plan those days will be more and more frequent! So until next time start praying about the goals for your family and remember......Love those Babies!! Michele

1 comment:

Hot Air 1 said...

Who would have ever thought our Michele would be giving organizational tips - might be time to outsource...GAY BROWN!
Yes - love the babies - we have 2 in college and you never get the time back. I don't regret a single day of loving, reading, playing with them, creating memories around the table. I never skimped on cooking - now they cook for us!
Michele, we're beyond proud of you. And! incredibly grateful the unsaved guy you fell for years ago has turned out to have such a heart for our Saviour. God works in mysterious ways.
Love you!
Anna

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash